Sunday, February 22, 2009

Meeting Abhishek Bacchan!!!!!!



Well today is my luckiest day...as I get the chance to meet Abhishek Bacchan...at PVR Saket.
you know earlier I was not interested in watching the movie - Dilli 6...but dont know why I booked tickets for it and guess what at the time of screening, suddenly the screen went black. I saw people coming in the hall. At first I thought it was some kind of mock drill for the security guards, But after seeing everybody just relaxed, I thought must be someone coming. And then the lady announced please everybody just settle down "Abhishek Bacchan is coming for you". All the people were just thrilled and clapped, and then he emerged from the entrance, looking cool as usual. They have bought chair for him to sit where the screen is. And we guys were still amazed and clapping and cheering for him. Then he asked us how the film is. And he talked to us. There was a b'day of a child sitting in the hall. Her mother shouted that today is the b'day of her daughter. Abhishek Bacchan called that child on stage and started singing Happy birthday song. We all sang with him. Then he talked about his film. One guy from he audience asked where is his partner-he meant sonam-Abhishek was confused whether he is asking for Aishwarya or Sonam. He showed his finger with ring. We asked him to dance on the song Masakali-but he refused as he has to go to Gurgaon for the next screening. Well that was one of the happiest moment of my life. I enjoyed the movie as well.

2 comments:

Meher said...

I think Abhishek is one lucky person! I mean, I don't think he has any real talent, yet he is still doing well in Bollywood (thanks to his Dad?) and is married to a beautiful woman! I also read somewhere recently that he is the brand ambassador for more products than any other Bollywood celebrity!

Varun said...

yeah...he is lucky