Tuesday, February 17, 2009

my life's day

Well I am writing today to express my frustration that I am going through from this hectic life....no time for recreation, traveling, etc. I sometimes feels that what kind of life I am living...giving no time to anybody even my family...

My day starts very early in the morning...6 AM to be exact...then i get ready to welcome new day with excitement...but till the time i get ready, i feel that this is another usual day which will pass and my life's one day will be deducted today...

After getting ready I go to my pick up point from where i board my cab...i see people around...daily faces...saying good morning, hello, hi....then i board a cab for office around 8 and see people going to offices with their shabby/dull looks...no one seems to be interested in looking at the beautiful sunrise...just honking from their cars, bikes racing to reach office....On my way I think about the tasks that I have to perform in office....thinking about my future, career...I think almost everything in that 45 minutes journey....

Then I reach office at around 8:45....check my mails...and start off with the work...the time passes by...the most difficult 9 hours of daily life.....solving issues regarding work...well life is tough out there....

The happiest moment of day comes when I see clock at 5:30....ahh...the day ends...and now I see cheerful faces around me....tough times never last.....getting out of building is very exciting....watching beautiful faces....u know bird watching...and going back home....I see my cab mates faces....all they want is seat to sleep.....they cant miss single second to sleep in the cab....The traffic is slow...so they get chance to sleep as much as they can....its a bit bumpy ride but I enjoy every minute of it....

Now finally comes the home....mummy bhook lagi hai....the first sentence that comes out from my mouth after reaching home....I change clothes and in between turning on my laptop....I never miss a second to turn on my laptop....while i change i put password and again ready to sit in front of the computer.....downloading stuff...checking mails, orkutting, listening songs....this is what i dont like about my life....coming home and again sitting with laptop....I know its bad thing but i am addicted now...cant help....coming online is like doping...cant resist....and then having dinner coming online again and finally go to sleep......tomorrow there will be a another day like this....life goes on...

No comments: