Saturday, February 14, 2009

No matter what is the situation, it will change....

Today something inspired me to write randomly...
Things are moving fast around me...i just want to keep pace with it....many people write about themselves, about their friends, etc....I want to write about my friend who just keep on exploring something new every now and then and this inspired me to write... He has just created his website and wrote about me....I want to thank him for this...I just read about recession on his blog...and felt how everybody affected from it...

I want this recession to stop now...everybody wants to get out of this....almost everybody affected by this present situation...and I want everybody to please move on and do something to stop this...i dont want to hear this word again in my life....even in my next life....im just fed up with this current scenario...people losing jobs...nowhere to go...sense of fear everywhere...

I have so many plans so many dreams to fullfill....but everything is going apart....i feel nothing is going right at the moment....i want to change this....dont want to think negative....Negativity is the poison that kills dreams...!!! And we need to stop it before it contaminates our lives..

I think these kind of situations make us believe in God....this is the only good thing coming out of this....i always remember God whether i m in a good situation or bad...i never forget to thank God during good times....and I believe that God is always with me.....and I think along with the hard work God will take me and everybody out of this recession very soon....and it will change.

No comments: