Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Thanks for encouraging!!

The last post of mine was about my life which is so dull these days. But thanks to the people who commented on it and encouraged me to write more and more even if I do not have anything new happening in life.

Therefore, I will start writing about things which I like to do. I am interested towards share market trends, like how it is going, what are the companies to invest in for better returns. Though I never invested in share market in real but I play a share market game, where I invest Rs. 100000 virtually in different companies and then see how they are performing in the stock market.

Yesterday, Indian stock market opened like anything. Can you believe it, the market was +1300 in the first 16 seconds. All because, India has voted for a stable government after a very long time. And the investors are confident about it that no 3rd front or other allies will block the reforms in India now. There is a rule that if market moves more than 10% in a day up or down, it will shut down for 1 hour, if for 15% then for 2 hours and if more than that, it will be closed for entire day. And yesterday market was up by 17% and it was closed for entire day. So that was something like once in a life time experience. Many people would have become 'crorepatis' from 'lakhpatis' from yesterday.

This is the kind of push that Indian market needed and now the confidence has again build up. Now I should seriously start thinking about investing in market.

1 comment:

Kanchan Dixit said...

Well you are welcome :). Post is full of some basic things of share market, that each investor must be aware of.