Friday, June 12, 2009

Destination Jabalpur

I visited one orkut profile and there I find the pictures of this amazing place. I never expected this kind of scenery in India. This place is called as bhedaghat and it is in Jabalpur. The movie "Asoka" song was pictured here. This river is "Narmada". The view is so unreal.




These rocks are 100 feet high and the scenery is amazing. You can do boating here and when you go in between these rocks, you will find peace and tranquility.








I was just amazed with the pictures that this guy stored in his profile. The pictures which I uploaded are from google. This place is very far from New Delhi (814 km) otherwise I would have visited this place on any weekend. There are lots of other destinations which you can visit in Jabalpur. Kanha National Park is a tourist attraction and the chances of finding a Tiger there is 100%. I will keep this destination in my touring list and will definitely go there in future.

2 comments:

Meher said...

Wow! This place is now on my touring list too!

Varun said...

lets go together in group with other friends...lolz...