Sunday, October 18, 2009

Amazing Screen Capture Software


(This is not a link to download, just an image)

Screen Capture Product

I generally do not like to write reviews for products unless I use them beforehand. But I came across this amazing product and I felt like writing for it. This is a product called "SnapIt Screen Capture" where you can capture almost everything on the screen. This is somewhat similar to "SnagIt" which is not user friendly and very complicated. This "SnapIt", I find very easy to use and I am eager to use this product. It will also help me in my profession, where I have to fetch lot of information from the internet and create the reports.

There are just 3 easy steps to capture and save the image. You can save the images in various formats like jpeg, gif, tiff, png and bmp. Moreover, the images can be automatically saved in your folder. There are lot more actions which you can perform on your image through "SnapIt Screen Capture". This will help graphic designers, Office Workers, Business People, Analysts and more.

I cannot wait to try out this product. Here is the link.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hmm it does sound like a good product. What do you recommend for virus software? I'm looking to update mine.

Varun said...

AVG and Symantec are good antivirus programs....though I have installed CA eTrust in my computer, and its doing fine since last 4 years.