Monday, October 19, 2009

Now I become author



Today, I have been invited to be an author for somebody's blog. The person has given me rights to write on his blog. But the real problem that I am facing is when I do not get time to update my blog (though I try my best), how can I write for other's blog. I am still thinking of taking this opportunity. I know at last I will decide to give it a try and then see how it goes. But I have to think of different topics. The blog is mostly about financial markets related to world economy, so I have to do my homework before I start.

I have to think about topics which are anticipated in future. This is very important for an writer to think about subject well in advance that have the potential to be a big news tomorrow.

So guys wish me luck!!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Best of luck! I'm sure you will write great entries. :)

Varun said...

thanks Naseem :)

Mahesh Sindbandge said...

Good luck varun :)


First time here :)

what are u suppose to write ?

Varun said...

@Mahesh: basically i write about product reviews and mostly about any recent developments and various companies. Its kind of qualitative analytics which is useful to portfolio managers.

ghostwriter said...

Hi there!. Goodluck to you.