Friday, February 12, 2010

V for Victory



I am writing this post after a 3rd day of my marriage will post it later. I am sitting on my bed looking back at the things how they unfolded in front of me. It wasn't easy as our parents were against the marriage in the beginning. But then it was like a puzzle for both of us which we together solved and made everybody agreed. One of our common friend called me today and said that loving somebody is easy but marrying that somebody is difficult. I know how correct this statement is as there were so many obstructions. But gradually we fixed all of them one by one and now looking ahead for a wonderful future. I feel like I have won a war.

There are so many gifts in my room which are still to be unpacked:)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations!!!! Love the photo! I hope you post up more! I'm really happy for you and your wife. True love does come out on top!!! :)

Varun said...

thanks Nas

" When i was thinking" said...

Congrats Friend :)
Do share your love story with us, i mean how it started i would love to know.....
nd Congrats to Mrs. Varun too :)

Varun said...

thanks a lot aanchal...yes i will write about it someday. :)