Monday, July 18, 2011

I Need Spain


After watching the movie "Zindagi Na Mile Dubaara", I really wanted to go to Spain doing all the adventure activities which Hrithik Roshan, Abhay Deol and Farhaan Akhtar did in the movie. Though I watched it in theater but felt peace when these guys were sky diving. I wonder how it would feel like when doing myself.

Till now, I only knew about Raul, Xavi and few other soccer players from Spain but now I know whole lot of things about Spain not just limited to Soccer. The Tomatina Festival, Pamplone Bull Run, etc. just amazing. I really like the roads there cruising through beautiful mountains and rivers. Also the towns have those street roads which gives the impression of bricks lying in a proper manner is just amazing.

I don't know how is the weather there but from the movie it seems OK. I think one must go out from their busy lives and spend some days in these exotic locations and Spain is one such place. I wish I would go there some time in my life. The tourism campaign of Spain rightly said "I NEED SPAIN".

No comments: